I'm back with a very exciting post today in collaboration with Debenhams. As you have probably seen online, in stores and in print, Debenhams have launched their Christmas Gift Guide and tv ad with the hashtag #foundit. I personally love Christmas shopping but if you don't, fear not, because Debenhams have made it easy for you with easy to navigate sections: Found It For Her, Found It For Him, Found It For Kids and Found It for Couples. There is something for every budget from stocking fillers to luxury gifts. This makes it much easier to choose gifts for everybody in your life (and if you're anything like me, also for yourself!) You can pick up your copy of the gift guide in stores now or check it out online. I have chosen two perfect gifts from the Gift Guide to share with you today and keep reading to the end to see how YOU can win your perfect Christmas gift too!
Debenhams asked me to take a look through their gift guide to find my perfect gift and I was lucky enough to receive two gifts. What I absolutely love about Christmas in the Beauty Department is that all of the Christmas Gift Sets are released and they offer amazing value. I've mentioned several times before on the blog that one of my absolute Holy Grail beauty items is Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. When I use this, my skin instantly looks fresh, plump, youthful and as though I have had a lot more sleep than I actually have. My foundation glides on and there are no dry patches for it to cling to - this coupled with the fact that my foundation doesn't go patchy after several hours wear means that it is a must have in my make-up routine. Because of this, my perfect gift is the Clarins Beauty Essentials Set, which contains a full size (50ml) Beauty Flash Balm, a mini (5ml) Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in the shade 01 Rose Shimmer, a mini Wonder Perfect Mascara in the shade 01 Wonder Black and a 50ml Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (one of my favourite hand creams) and a make-up bag. This set retails at €36, which is actually 50 cent cheaper than the Beauty Flash Balm on its own. This is amazing value and the minis that are in the set are the perfect size for your handbag.
The second product I chose is a make-up item: Lancome Artliner in the Limited Edition Christmas shade of Pourpre Aura. This is a felt tip liner and the shade is perfect for the party season instead of just wearing black eye liner. It is a felt tip and very precise, so I find it very easy to work with. What I also love is how long-lasting it is - I have very watery eyes and a lot of eye liners smudge on me but this one doesn't budge. The hint of purple looks good with my green eyes, but they also have Bronze Orfevre, which would look amazing with blue eyes and of course both would be beautiful on brown eyes.
Debenhams offer free delivery to your home on orders over €30/£30 or free Click & Collect on orders if you would prefer to collect in your nearest store. Their Winter Spectacular also started today online (instore tomorrow) so there are extra savings in all departments at the moment. Don't forget to pick up the Gift Guide to find your perfect gift!
So now, the exciting part where one of you can win your perfect gift for yourself or a loved one! Follow the steps in the rafflecopter form below.
Here are the rules:
1. You must follow Beautylymin on Bloglovin/Instagram/Twitter.
2. You must follow Debenhams on Instagram/Twitter.
3. You must tweet the giveaway message with the hashtag #foundit.
4. You must comment below letting us know your usernames for TW/INS/BL and what your perfect Christmas Gift from the Gift Guide is with the hashtag #foundit.
5. This giveaway is open to UK/Ireland only. You may choose products from any department up to the value of £50 (if you live in the UK) or €50 (if you live in Ireland).
6. The giveaway will end on December 7th and the winner will be chosen via random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 72 hours to respond, after which time another winner will be chosen.
7. Debenhams will be supplying the prize and please allow 14 days for delivery.
8. If you are under 16, you will need a parent or guardian's permission to enter because you will have to disclose your address if you win.
Post a Comment
I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them!