Day 2 of my gift guides (day 1 here), and today I'm focusing on gifts that are priced between £25 and £50. There are some cracking products and sets in here and don't forget to use my code BEAUTYLYMIN if you're shopping on Look Fantastic to make further savings. If anything was gifted to me, it was done without obligation and it will be marked with a *. I will be giving away some gifts from each of my gift guides to those who comment here on the blog and on Instagram (plus, you obviously need to be following me on there too!). So let's get into today's gifts...
1. Ouai Hand Lotion: You'll see quite a few hand lotions and creams in my gift guides because I think that they make really lovely gifts, plus at this time of year, they're particularly useful. This contains a whopping 437ml of product and I love that it has a pump. It has a light texture that absorbs easily and quickly and a light scent that smells fresh and clean. £25 but the code UNWRAPPED15 will save you 15% at the checkout on most brands on Cult Beauty.
2. Fenty Skin Start'r Kit: I reviewed Fenty Skin products last year (here), and this set is perfect for those who want to try the brand but don't want to commit to full size and full price products. It contains a cleanser, essence/toner and spf/moisturiser, so it's everything you need to get started. £25.60.
3. L'Occitane Verbena Mandarin Melting Body Cream*: This body cream is simply divine in every way! It smells amazing - citrusy and woody at the same time, and it has a beautiful texture that melts into the skin to leave it feeling nourished. An absolutely beautiful gift for anyone who loves to moisturise their body. £27.
4. Living Proof Brilliantly Clean & Fresh: The BEST dry shampoo and the BEST value set! This really does leave your hair feeling clean without the feeling of product. It also leaves it smelling fresh, and really is the next best thing to washing your hair. Plus, it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp - winner! £28 but currently reduced to £21 and my BEAUTYLYMIN code will reduce it further to £19.94.
5. L'Occitane Rose Hand Cream and Magic Key: It's hard to beat this brand when it comes to hand creams that really nourish the hands and leave them feeling moisturised for hours. There are so many scents available, I bought this one for myself and my mother. The addition of the magic key means that I will be able to squeeze every last drop out! £28.
6. Huda Beauty Chameleon Wild Obsessions Palette: I usually do a separate post for palettes, but not this year because I haven't bought many new ones, but you just can't go wrong with this brand, plus the mini size is perfect for travelling or taking you from day to night after work. Pigmentation and texture is always spot on with this brand. £28, but use UNWRAPPED15 to save 15%.
7. Laura Mercier Party of Three: Another hand cream set! I love that there are three scents in here, plus the size is perfect for your handbag. These are very nourishing creams, plus the scent lasts a long time on the skin! £28 but reduced to £26.59 with my code BEAUTYLYMIN on Look Fantastic.
8. L'Occitane Shea Green Chestnut Set: This is a fabulous set with a shower cream, hand soap, mini hand cream and a bath cube, all in a beautiful warm, woody fragrance, which feels so comforting at this time of year. And it's impossible to beat this brand on festive packaging, so you really don't need to re-wrap! £29.50.
9. First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Duo: The perfect gift for anyone who suffers from bumpy skin on their upper arms or thighs. Some people can be quite conscious of it, but this duo will erase chicken skin (as the name suggests!). The body scrub contains both physical and chemical exfoliants in the form of Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and Pumice Buffing Beads. It may sound harsh, but it's actually quite gentle, yet effective. Give the gift of smooth skin! Reduced to £36.56 on Look Fantastic if you use my BEAUTYLYMIN code.
10. Omorovicza Perfecting Duo*: Finally, this little set contains one of my favourite skincare products that can be used to refresh makeup, balance the skin, hydrate or just to make you feel like a Princess- the Queen of Hungary Mist. It also contains a full sized lip balm, which is nourishing and smoothing. £39.
Come back tomorrow for my £50+ Gift Guide and don't for that anyone who engages here on the blog and on Instagram has a chance of winning a prize!
Thanks for reading!
All products are bought by me, unless otherwise stated. Anything marked with a * has been kindly gifted, without obligation. I don't do sponsored posts. Opinion is always my own. Affiliate links may be used.