Welcome to Day Three of my 2022 Gift Guides. I really do hope that they are providing some inspiration for you as I've enjoyed putting them together. All. products/sets are ones that I would either love to receive or give, so there are no filler items here. Today, we're in the £50+ category, which is probably one that a few people might chip together for, or you may have a person in your life that you spend a little extra on. As always, if you're shopping on Look Fantastic, if you use my code BEAUTYLYMIN, you will save some extra on the bargains that are already to be had on site. This is not sponsored by the way, I just tend to do a lot of my beauty shopping on there! Also, if a product was kindly gifted to me (without obligation), I'lll let you know by marking with a *, and as always, some of these gifts will be sent to randomly chosen people who comment on my blog regularly and engage on my Instagram, which you obviously have to be following! On to today's gifts.....
1. Rejuvenated Hydrate and Protect Set*: I use this brand all year round, but in winter I find this duo particularly helpful. If you know somebody who is busy, burning the candle at both ends, maybe isn't drinking enough water or getting all of the nutrients they need through their diet (most of us over the festive season), then this is the perfect gift! I find that my skin is less inflamed and in general, looks healthier, more even and plump when I use this duo. The H30 Hydration is in powder form, mixed with water and tastes nice, and the Skin Perfecting Complex is in capsule form, which are easy to swallow. H30 Hydration is also good for preventing/curing hangovers or after tummy bugs, as it contains electrolytes - a bonus for some over the festive season! £44.90, currently reduced to £39.90.
2. Laura Mercier Body Soufflé: This really is a luxurious treat for anyone who loves to moisturise their body (even if only occasionally!), as the texture is so light, it absorbs quickly and easily and the fragrance is enhanced when layered with the matching fragrance, but also noticeable enough to wear alone. Most of us use budget body moisturisers all year round, so this is the perfect treat! £55, but reduced to £43.45 with my code BEAUTYLYMIN on Look Fantastic.
3. Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath & Shower Oil Collection: There are 10 bottles of bath/shower oil in this set, with 9ml in each bottle. There's one to suit all needs - relax, revive, de-stress and more. It's the ultimate self care gift and I love how it's presented. Value is £110, currently reduced to £45.50 and the code BEAUTYLYMIN will reduce it further to £43.22 on Look Fantastic.
4. Fresh Deep Hydration Meets Nourishment: This duo is ideal for those with sensitive and dehydrated skin. I love rose in skincare, so for those who do too, this is the set for them! It contains a full sized oil infused rose serum, and a 30ml moisturiser, both of which are extremely hydrating, but also soothing. I also love that they're not greasy. It would be a great introduction to the brand for any skincare lover who has yet to try it. £59.
5. By Terry Terryfic Glow Brightening CC Serum Duo: This set is perfect for someone who you know already loves the product and uses it regularly as there's a full size and a mini (for travel or in their makeup bag). If a person loves glowy skin, this product is for them, however those who have oily skin, r prefer a matte finish will not want to find this under the tree. I like buying gifts that are treats, but also ones that I think they'll love, so there are people in my life who I know would love to receive this as it would last around a year. Alternatively, if you are buying some sets with multiple products, you could divide this up between two. £61, but reduced to £57.94 on Look Fantastic using the code BEAUTYLYMIN.
6. Estée Lauder Youth-Generating Power, Repair, Firm and Hydrate Gift Set: This set is fantastic value, with a full size bottle of ANR and three 15ml travel size bottles - again, a set that you could divide if making up some beauty gifts for others, but I'll be keeping this one for myself as this is my most repurchased skincare product EVER! Full review here, but basically, your skin will thank you for using this and you can skip a lot of other products and make this a staple in your routine. £94, but reduced to £75.90 with the code BEAUTYLYMIN on Look Fantastic.
7. Drunk Elephant Weekend Set: This set contains a full size Baby Facial, which will give you the softest skin of your life, plus three deluxe minis. The melting cleanser is one of the best makeup removers I have used - it literally melts every bit of makeup off your face in an instant. It also contains a hydrating serum and a retinol/anti-oxidant oil blend. It basically has everything you need to do a DIY facial! £75, but reduced to £71.24 on Look Fantastic, using my BEAUTYLYMIN code.
8. Laura Mercier Luxe Indulge Almond Set: The ultimate indulgent gift! This contains a body wash, body soufflé and fragrance in the most beautiful coconut and almond fragrance. It's rich, warm and comforting - perfect for this time of year! Layering these products makes the fragrance last longer on the skin and it really does feel like you've had a proper pamper when you use them.Value is £130, RRP is £82, but reduced to £77.89 with the code BEAUTYLYMIN on Look Fantastic.
9. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Pre-Treatment Routine Bundle: This is the ideal gift for anyone who is working on getting their hair into good condition, but also anyone who has coloured hair, uses heat etc. The whole set is aimed at repairing and nourishing the hair to prevent breakage, seal cuticles and leaving the hair silky soft. My hairdresser used it on me and I was sold instantly, so it's the perfect gift for haircare lovers! Value is is £86, but selling at £77.40, but reduced to £73.52 with my code BEAUTYLYMIN on Look Fantastic.
10. Beachwaver Rotating Curling Wand*: What really sets this curling wand apart from others is that it has dual rotation, so you don't need to be a contortionist to get all of your hair done, plus your hair will look good all over, rather than looking better just on one side (which is what happens to me a lot when I use a straightener!). It also works quickly and I love that it has three heat settings, so you can be sure that you won't damage the hair. It's worth grabbing nw while it's reduced! RRP is £119, but currently reduced to £69.
It might look as though this post is sponsored by Look Fantastic, but it honestly isn't - I just love sharing discount codes so that everyone can save money. I never buy anything without looking for a discount code first!
Tomorrow, I'm sharing a fragrance and candle gift guide, which is always one of my favourite gifts to both give and receive, so please come back for that and don't forget that there will be winners chosen randomly for some of the gifts I've shown from those who comment on the blog and my Instagram over the coming weeks.
Thanks for reading!
Follow Beautylymin on Bloglovin and Instagram for regular updates!
All products are bought by me, unless otherwise stated. Anything marked with a * has been kindly gifted, without obligation. I don't do sponsored posts. Opinion is always my own. Affiliate links may be used.
Post a Comment
I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them!