It's gift guide time again! My favourite time of the year because I love all things festive! Given that most people are feeling the pinch this year due to the increased cost of living, I don't think that anybody should be under pressure to buy gifts, and I definitely don't recommend getting into debt for them. If you really can't afford to buy gifts, then maybe come to an agreement with friends and family that you'll skip this year or maybe do some babysitting/DIY/gardening instead of giving a physical gift. I have a big family to buy for, so I save weekly in a pot specifically for Christmas gifts and then get the best value that I can at this time of year. My Look Fantastic discount code (BEAUTYLYMIN) will save you 21%, so that will be of some help, and there really are some amazing deals on there at the moment, so it's worth checking the site daily. If you are buying gifts this year, I have some great sets/products for a variety of price points, starting today with under £25 - this is not a category that I consider to be stocking fillers, as it's a lot to spend on a gift for anybody, plus most of these products and brands will be reduced this week (Black Friday seems to last for a fortnight these days!). I hope you'll find some inspiration! Anything marked with a * was kindly gifted, without obligation. None of my gift guides are sponsored and I will include any discount codes that I am aware of so that I can hopefully help you save some money. Also, I will randomly be choosing winners of some gifts from those who comment here on the blog and also on Instagram.
1. ESPA Positivity Bath & Shower Gel: I personally think that a bath or shower product is a really lovely gift because it can make a difference to how you start your day, or how your day ends. Scents can lift your spirits, and most of us use budget body products so to receive a treat like this will make a person's day! This particular scent is very uplifting and the product itself is't drying, so it's a wonderful gift! The RRP is £25 but it's currently reduced to £15 on Look Fantastic.
2. L'Occitane Festive Crackers Collection*: There are four crackers in each set, so this would be great to buy and divide up between friends/family. Each cracker contains a mini shower gel/oil and hand cream, and the scents are Cherry Blossom, Shea, Almond and Verbena. I love this brand and am always absolutely delighted to find something from them under the tree, plus all packaging is recyclable. £22.50.
3. Benefit Roller Express Lash and Liner Set: Mini makeup is ideal for your handbag, or travelling, plus it's an ideal way to try new products without paying full price. This cute set contains a mini Roller Lash mascara and a mini Roller Liner. The mascara is great for holding a curl and definition, rather than volume, and the liner is great because it's matte (a lot of liquid liners are glossy), plus it's smudge proof. Currently reduced to £10.13 on Look Fantastic.
4. Iconic London Mini Glow Icons Gift Set: The liquid highlighter in this set may be mini, but very little is needed per use, so it will last at least a year and the mist can be used pre or post makeup to give the skin a glow, or on makeup free days, to make the skin look alive! The value is £22, but it's priced at £20, but if you use my BEAUTYLYMIN code, it'd reduced to £19.
5. Sanctuary Spa Lily & Rose Collection Shower Burst: This is such an underrated brand, in my opinion. This is another great example of a beautiful bath/shower product that won't break the bank but feels like a real treat. It lathers so well and the scent is beautiful, but it also leaves the skin feeling comfortable and nourished. Currently reduced to £6 on Look Fantastic.
6. By Terry Mini Essentials Set: This set contains probably the two most famous products from the brand - a Bronze Moon Ombre Blackstar and a Brightening CC Serum in Sunny Flash. Although they are both mini, they will last an age, plus I love the little makeup bag that is part of the set. A great introduction to the brand known for its glow. The value is £37, it's selling at £22, but my discount code will reduce it to £17.38.
7. Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel: This contains a whopping 480ml of product, which will last a long time! There are various scents available - I don't like anything cinnamon or clove scented, so this is ideal for those with taste like mine. It smells fresh, with notes of apple and white flowers - a gorgeous way to start your day over the festive season! RRP is £16 and my discount code will reduce it to £15.20.
8. Caudalie Vinotherapist Vegan Body Butter Set: I'm always very pleasantly surprised at the great value sets from this brand. This contains a full size (250ml) body butter, with a 75 ml hand cream, both of which have the most beautiful almond scent, a whipped texture, which is easily absorbed and they leave the skin nourished. They're really perfect for this time of year. This is priced at £23.50, but if you use my code BEAUTYLYMIN, it is reduced to £22.32.
9. Nails Inc. Red Velvet Please Nail Polish Set: I love the variety of shades in this set - all festive in their own way. There's a soft pink, a white shade, a deep berry and a red glitter - something for all festive occasions, both day and night! The RRP is £22, but my discount code will reduce it to £20.90.
I hope you've found some inspiration here, and the prices really are great for what you get. Some can be divided between friends and family, plus the discount code on Look Fantastic really does make a big difference (BEAUTYLYMIN). Come back tomorrow for gifts in the price range of £25-50.
Have you started your shopping yet?
Thanks for reading!
Follow Beautylymin on Bloglovin and Instagram for regular updates!
All products are bought by me, unless otherwise stated. Anything marked with a * has been kindly gifted, without obligation. I don't do sponsored posts. Opinion is always my own. Affiliate links may be used.
Post a Comment
I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them!