I rarely do tag posts but I was tagged by my lovely friend (and skincare guru), Anne from Linda Libra Loca (check out her blog here and video here) to do this best of skincare tag and I couldn't resist because skincare is my "thing" (or jam, as Anne said!).
- What is your skin type? Dry (like the Sahara) and quite sensitive.
- How do you store your skincare products? In my bathroom cabinet and backups or products that I am waiting to try are stored in my Ikea Alex.
- What is your favorite ingredient? This is a toughie because I am torn between Retinol and Hyaluronic acid - can I just say acids?!
- What is your most indulgent product? I'm not exactly a cheapskate when it comes to skincare, so again this is a toughie but I think I will go with all of my Omorovicza products because they are the most expensive skincare that I use but I love everything and my skin responds so well to all of the products. See my brand focus post here.
- What is your best budget buy? This has to be Nivea Eye Makeup Remover - it's cheap as chips but does the job well without stinging my eyes or leaving them foggy (does that happen to anyone else with oily eye makeup removers?!)
- Do you use any tools? Yes, I use the PMD Personal Microdermabrasion, which has really impressed me. Review here.
- What are the best masks? This is easy for me because I have 3 clear favourites - Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Mask, which is my favourite ever mask (review here), Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask, which I call Spanx for your face (review here) and Glamglow Thirstymud, which is the most hydrating mask that I've tried.
- What is the best multi-use product? This is tricky but I chose Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair because no matter what my skin problem, I will turn to this - it heals, hydrates, firms, plumps, adds radiances, reduces scarring - everything!
- What is your favorite brand? This is quite tough because I love a lot of brands but the one that I own most products from and that I am always excited to try the latest release from is Omorovicza. The products are gentle but very effective and work so well for my skin.
- What is the best spot treatment? If I get a spot, I usually apply some Glamglow Supermud mask as an on the spot treatment and then I follow with Pestle & Mortar Superstar, which is a miracle worker.
- What is your favorite step in your skincare routine? I love removing my makeup - its one of my favourite things to do. I like to take the time to really massage the products into my skin and nothing beats a double cleanse.
- What is on your skincare wish list? My wishlist is as long as both of my arms but I really want to try some Tata Harper and Drunk Elephant products and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask in Oil.
I am not going to tag anyone in particular, but would love to hear some of your answers in the comments below! Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend! There won't be any post on Sunday as I'm going away for the weekend but I'll be back with a post on Tuesday.
Post a Comment
I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them!